Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Old blog lost

Apparently Blogger lost my blog!!  This is very disappointing!!  I do have an update - my book trailer for Sudden Moves is now up on my site!!  Check out http://www.kellisuelandon.com/  I also have sent Nightmare at Camp Forrestwood off to Outskirts Press for publication!  Let's see how good this one is gonna go over!!  I am hoping to start my Virtual Book Tour mid February.  I hope to get many interviews!!  Until next time....happy writing!

3 comments:

  1. Keep posting the old links Kelli. You've locked yourself out, not deleted the old blogs. At least it's not a convertible! :D

    Readers will still want to go back to the old pages ocassionally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have the old links in my Amazon author page. Just wish I knew how I locked myself out! Don't want it to happen again.

    ReplyDelete