Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

Well, my birthday was on Wednesday and it was wonderful! I got some really good gifts, along with a great seafood dinner at The Fish House - my favorite place! My hubby got me wine, a gift card to B&N, Eat Pray Love on Blu Ray, movie crosswords and my first ereader - a Libre. He wasn't sure I wanted one since I love real books, so this is an off brand - very good to use! I have to hook it up in order to transfer my books to it. I just downloaded my first one - Cujo. I'm a Stephen King fan and have never read this! My mom made me some dish towels - embroidered the designs, a Burt's Bees set for winter - something I really needed! I also got a $50 gift certificate from her to my salon. I got some shopping money from my father and step-mom. So, I think I made out pretty good! On the bad side - I feel my sickness coming back. Sinuses have been bad today. I really want to get rid of this flu! Until next time....happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment