Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Book Signing!

I got some goodies to give out at the book signing!  (Interior of the book store is above). My magnet calendars came out really good!  Vistaprint has such great savings and my book cover image came out perfectly!  I also got my book on a shirt to wear to the signing!  I'd like to wear that out to advertise the book, hoping to get more sales!  Virtual Book Tour is coming up in about a month - I will let everyone know when!

Right now, I know this great up and coming author, Emily Hale.  She is a bright teenager who can write like no other teen I have seen!  I never wrote this good at her age!  She has a great future ahead!  Going to read her newly finished book about bullying, hoping this will be published someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment